Disclaimer of Warranties
You Expressly Understand and Agree That:
- (a)Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Saviom, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. Saviom makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links.
- (b)Saviom is not responsible for the content of Member Sites, accessible through use of that site or messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of information distributed through this Service. The opinions and views expressed in any member site do not reflect those of Saviom and Saviom does not review, verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the content of any member sites. Members are solely responsible for everything contained in their own member site. Members may be held legally liable for the contents of their member sites and may be held legally accountable if their member site includes, for example, any defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret or other laws, without the express permission of the author or owner.
- (c)Saviom makes no warranty that: the service will meet your requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and any errors in the software will be corrected. Further, if your use of the website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those costs.
- (d)Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- (e)The documents and graphics appearing on the Saviom service may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out of date information, therefore you expressly assume all risk for such use of the Saviom service.
- (f)Saviom will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages.
- (g)Saviom is not responsible for the delivery or quality of any goods or services sold or advertised through the Saviom network or through any Saviom affiliates program or through the member sites.
- (h)Saviom may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Saviom is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You also agree that Saviom shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external third party sites.
Book Your Free Customized Trial Today!
See how intuitive and effective our Resource Management Solution is by bookinga free, custom-configured trial.